In order to ensure that everyone who comes to The Ottawa Clinic will be kept safe (employees, patients, clients and visitors), we will ask questions about your physical health using the screening questionnaire developed by the Province of Ontario. We will also be asking to take your temperature upon your arrival. Anyone who does not pass the screening, we will happily reschedule your appointment at no cost. When you book your appointment with us, you will be notified of our current COVID-19 policies and how to prepare for your appointment.
Preparing for Your Appointment
- Please bring your mask with you to your appointment.
- Please arrive to your appointment at your scheduled time (not before), as we are trying to limit the number of people in our waiting room.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment (unless medically necessary).
- We will be asking you all of the screening questions and taking your temperature upon your arrival; if you do not pass the screening, we will gladly reschedule your appointment.
- We will ask that you sanitize or wash your hands upon your arrival.
- Please notify us if you develop any COVID symptoms leading up to your appointment, and we will gladly reschedule.
- We are also booking virtual consults and appointments!
- If you are having plastic surgery, you may be asked to undergo a COVID-19 test or adhere to isolation requirements in advance of your surgery.
Sanitation Protocols at Our Facility
- We are keeping our clinic incredibly clean and sterile at all times. Rooms are sanitized between patients, and our waiting area is sanitized after every patient interaction.
- Our staff will be wearing our PPE to ensure our and your safety, and it is mandatory that they wash/sanitize their hands between every patient encounter and regularly throughout the day.
- Our staff is screened every day and is working from home as much as possible to ensure limited people in the clinic. Please rest assured you will be taken care of during your visit.
We look forward to seeing you!